A part of my future

Today at the end of the day, in connection with one of my teacher's post, I had some serious toughts. Who am I? Where do I'm going?
As I tend to, I only see two possibilities, what's quite a few. One of them are pretty good, but the other one is just like hell.
I meant hell. Not just the "hell" when you have to get up really early in the morning three times a week.
Just like an usual teenager (I don't know wheter I can call myself one or not) I thought: Who I am??
And then, I saw a post, that a guy nearly fell from the top of the house.
The picture's text said:
"Now he must belive in guardian angels..."
And the it crossed my mind: "If there is, I'd like him to help me with this situation..."
But just a few seconds after that, I realized how low being I am. There're people enduring much harder situatino than I.
They're suffering lot more and I just can't manage a thing on my own.
Shameful, really.
So I decided to work this thing out on my own.
I wanted to share this feeling wiht you guys, and make it memoreable on this late Thursday night.
So happy last day of February, everyone.
I'm sorry that I havn't been writting from a long time ago, as you can see, I am seriously out of my daily routine, my life, myself, everything.
Take care.

Cecile

Comments

Popular Posts