Another point to the list

I mean, another point to the ’Why I love the AKB48?’ list. And the new point is the MV (or let’s say, MVs) of their new song, Koisuru Fortune Cookie.
First, the staff version.
I showed it to Cécile, and we laughed so hard while watching it. Maybe not an original, but still a nice idea to make a music video with the whole staff. These people work really hard every day for the sake of AKB48, yet almost noone knows them. Before this music video, I had never thought about the „background people” of AKB48 and other music groups.
And the other suprising thing was that most of them are matured adults, and they still can be silly and childish (even when their children, family members, friends and everybody else possibly watch this video). They are brave.
And second, the fan version.
It’s just wonderful, that this is on the official page of AKB48. (Marketing and etc., I know… but still.)


by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts