Wonderful people




Have you ever wondered how come that there are such wonderful people on this earth? I often do; and I also wonder sometimes that what I had done to deserve to meet and get know them. Whenever I have hard times, I always remember these people, and they give me strength and moreover, inspiration, as well as motivation to be a good person like them.

Do you know those typically “cool” guys in branded clothes, sunglasses and cap, with the “I am the no.1” attitude, driving a black BMW with tinted glass? Well, last Saturday I saw one of these guys. He was sitting in his BMW, and when he stopped at the red light, a beggar girl came to him, and by reaching a cup, she asked for money. The guy gave her. So many drivers just turn away and pretend they don’t notice the beggar, but this guy didn’t turn away, he did notice her and did give her some coins. It was a somehow touching scene, and it made me smile and gave me faith.

Sometimes, even without your awareness of it, with a little kindness you can save somebody’s life.

* Edit: Yesterday I was taking the metro, and in front of me a lady was sitting with a great bouquet of flowers. A middle-aged man sat next to her, and after some time, all of sudden he said:  “Your bouquet is really nice.” The woman seemed to be quite surprised, but she smiled happily. It was so cute.

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts