Hearth-warming

Skip the whining part if you have no time and read what comes after the picture.
Here I am starting to feel really sick from learning, learning and learning, and it won't get any better shortly despite the fact, that our "spring break" is really nearly, but time's just racing towarsd us, I feel like there's no time before my graduation. I feel like I'll really miss my classmates and my school to, but I also feel a nervous about the final exams. So I'd better go learning but before that I intend to finish this entry.
Next Monday it's Easter, and here it's snowing!. SNOW, guys!
It's kinda wreid, but not that bad. What bad is that everybody just whining about it. I'am bored with you.


Oh, and the topic I originally wanted to tell you about.
On Saturday when I was out with a friend, the soles of my foot disconnected, and I only have an other boot what always leaks.
I hoped, that it wasn't that bad, but actually it was.
As soon as I arrived at the bus station I could feel my socks getting wet.
With one of my friends (maybe my best friend) I met at a fast food restaurant, we ate "breakfast" together, and then we went to school.
The breakfast, chatting with someone who broadly get the idea what I'm speaking of, and so on felt really nice.
But what was the better is that when we arriwed at school, my socks was soaking wet, my toes felt like they were about to fell off, so I placed my boots on the radiator, and when my friend saw my socks, she take hers of and gave it to me, saying that she could wear his boots without her socks. And it felt soooo good. Not just the socks, but her kindness. So nice.
After one or two hour my socks and boots dried so I gave her socks back, but I'm happy, that the situation turned out to be like this, this memory is surely one of my happiest.
I hope that I will never ever forget this.
Cecile

Comments

Popular Posts