Made my life

Now, that my final examination is really near (what decides wheter I can get in to a good university or not) I started to think about my past life.

When I entered the first grade in school I was kinda scared. I was crying on the opening ceremony always looking for my mom and her godmother (who was just like a grandmother to me). When we fist got to the classroom at first the one who sat next to me was a guy called 'Zsolt' but I didn't even take a notice of him. Then, when I got to know my homeroom teacher I calmed down a little.
Back then I looked up to her. She had quite a hoarse voice, but she was gentle and always nice to us. At fist grade she taught us everything, but then the another teacher og the class left for some reason. All I can remember about her is that she gave each of us a bookmark as a goodbye gift. She had a smiley face with smile wrinkles and long, wavy hair. Then, te next year our new teacher started to teach us half of the subjects, but all she cared about was her look and her so precious twins. I didn't really liked her, the previous one was inexpressibly nicer.
My real homeroom teacher taught me maths and that time I loved it. It's really good to remember, that maths is a loveable subject. Once when my mother send me to a summer camp where I barely now anyone she (my teacher) told me, that I'am her favourite baceause I'm an actual little girl (in hungarian: Mert én egy igazi kislány vagyok).Now, when I look back I feel like I didn't say properly good bye to her, thanking that she looked after me really well, that cared about me that much, and thanks for being such a good teacher. 


I entered a new school when I became a fifth grade student. It was hard for me, because back then I haven't know anybody at all, but they completly knew each other. I started to read books all the time, I forgot about learning, and so on. 
But I'am not regretting it at all - entering that school. I admit, that it was hard for me, but now I can get on well with people I don't really know, and maybe sometimes it was painful, but I got quite a few friends. I would love to say a few words about them too, but here I'am talking about my teacher so they not really fit in.
There I got close with my literature techer, my homeroom teacher, and my english teacher.
The person who taught me literature and history was friendly with each of us, and was extremly dedicated to her work. She truly love it, and she did everything. She used to came in earlier to help us prepare to the competitions, she practised with us all the time. During that time I won the second place in a poetry contest, I got a special award for one of my stories and I got in to the finals in a history competiton which I couldn't attend to because I was in a camp that time.

My homeroom teacher was a little wreid because he didn't seem to care about a lot of things, he had many things to do, I think he was half-hearted, I guess. 
My english teacher was the strictest person I have ever met. Although thanks to her (and my parents who paid a private teacher for us) I became to be this good at english, and I could launch this blog with Alla. Maybe she was strict, but also patient, when I got there the others knew lot more than me, but she has never ever complained about that. When I got in to the high school I wrote the best english survey, and till now I am appear to be the best in the advanced class, what's just partly my merit, but despite this fact I'am proud of it. Maybe she was the best teacher I have ever knew, thanks to her stritgency all of us who was in her group maneged to achiev a lot.
I almost forgot about my gym teacher. I wasn't friendly with her, but when I went to running races she was always there as a companion. She helped us to find the location, to prepare, to warm up.
I haven't recieved a cup, or something like this, but I have accomplished a mini-marathon, etc. 
I'm proud of this too. 

And then I got in to high school. On the entrance exam I screwed up the maths test, but luckily I got in the high school I desired to be in the first place. This place doesn't really lived up to my expectations, nowadays I slowly coming to realise how better could it be.
I again, I didn't regret it. I got to know my most important friends here, and maybe I didn't really liked our teacher but I loved the place.
What I regret is that I shoudn't have let myself go when I entered the school, I should have concentrate more on learning. 
As for myself I believe that I developed a lot, just not enough yet. 
I can't say that many things of my actual school because it's the present, and it hasn't been cleared in my head yet. I've only 8 days from that school now, I feel like I'll miss it. The school (it has enormous windows with a beautiful wiev of the mountains) and my beloved classmates too.


In the end I'd like to say thank you for all the teacher who prepared me to life, I hope I'll do well. Thank you for teaching me, I appreciate it. Seriously. 
I can't say, that I am not afraid of the exams, but writting this made me feel better.
It feels like something ended for me, and despite I would be happy to be a child again, I think I moved on.
It's good that I could write it out of me and down. It's still not complated, I want to write the same concentrating on friends and then the family.
I want it, yet I can't be sure about I will. 
These time when something that I am not happy about is this near, that make me develop myself and makes me move on.
I got a little overboard with this entry....
Cecile


Comments

Popular Posts