The past and the future

On the very first day of the new year, I decided to write a summary of my 2012's activity.

Let's begin with what I achieved:
1, I got my deeply desired roller skate
This was one of my "smaller dream", I'm really happy with it. Before I got it I was wondering, what if I would go to work to a supermarket like Tesco to make sure that I get one. At first I beileved, that they might give me one with the job, and when I realied, they won't, I changed this theory into a new one; if I'll work there, then there won't be any excuse, I must buy one.
2, I learnt to keep my room in order
When  I wrote my "Future Plan" in the first day of 2012, I included this part in it, and I succed! My room is clean and I much more happy with it. I feel better in here, and I think that was the point.
3, I succesfully passed my English language examination
It's not really only connected to 2012, because it's something I have been doing for ages, but I made it in 2012, and it's became official that year. Hurray!
4, I take care of all my plants
In the past I tend to forget everything and I was absolutely not able to take care of anything at all. But now I have lot more plants in my room then I used to and I'm the one who are responsible for them. I took over them by my own will, and they are seem to developing really well. I became a little more independent again.
5, The launch of this blog
I didn't do this thing alone, I'm doing this thing with Alla, we are together in this. It's important too and we both keep doing this thing, I hope that one day we will have a lot of fun re-reading our posts.
6, I work out every day
It is really hard to do, I'm doing the exercise I recommended to you in one of my weekly cosmetology. I adviced you to do it before shower, but it can be really tiring and it requires a strong will to carry on with it day to day especially in the evening when you are the most tired (I'm showering in the eveing, not in the morning).
 7, I'm more systematic
I used to be incredibly negligent. I can say, that I have came to my senses, I only use my own hairbrush, I comb my hair twice a day, I keep my nails in order, I make my bed when I wake up, I have breakfast, lunch and dinner regulary, I wear my orthodontic every eveing, I use facial mask once a week, I overcome my bad habit; I'm not late anymore.
8, Friends
I assorted my real friends, I got in touch with my friends from the past, I got closer with my current ones. I got a bunch of new ones, and I'm extremely satisfied with them. 

9, I'm seem to enjoying myself more and more 
I try to live day to day. I try to be happy. I try to make use of my time. That's all. 
10, I managed to convience my father to make me cocoa *.*

The bad side of 2012:
1, I lost 2 important friend

2, I didn't learn as much as I'd like to, and I would have to
3, I didn't help to my parents with my all, when I can thank them my existance and almost everything I have and achieved.

4, I experienced the two hardest happenings in my life.

2013 - Future Plan
1, (Most important) Get into a good unverstiy.
2, Do well on my brom

3, Get a driving license
4, Communicate well in French during my tour

5, Became a little more independent again this year (the use of the washing machine for e.g.)
6, Don't loose what I achieved in 2012

7, develop my concentration
For the time being, that's all. All I can think to noew is to get into a good university to the right department, and the summer after that. That's all. If I arrived there, I will decide how to go on. But that's enough for now.


What's really worth listening when you have a hard time, and you don't even know yourself whether you can do it or not: The Script - Hall of Fame

          Cecile

Comments

Popular Posts