Weekly cosmetology no.8 - Whiter teeth


Smile!

It confuses people :)


I've been dancing till now, and anybody can tell, that I'm a little exhausted. But it worth it. It was soo good :3. I'll miss it, when it'll be over. However not the wake-up-early-on-Sunday part of it. Never mind.
I was wondering what could this entry decided to. It's really hard to think up one idea every week, you know. And not just think up it, but test it also, and I can't even tell which one is the hardest.


So today's entry is about wither teeth. They are not that easy to archieve, and you can find a lot of "solution" on the youtube, or on other websites. But I'd like you to know that the most of them are dangerous. To be exact the one what requires baking soda. It's causes damage to your teeth. I'm not a dentist to tell you exactly how it damage your teeth, but you can look after it.
My solution is more simply and it won't damage your teeth, I promise.
Just add one or two drops of lemon juice to your toothpaste and keep it in for a few minutes. You'll immediaetly see the results.
Of course you won't get as white teeth as the celebtiries in the TV, but your smile will sparkle.
Good luck,
         Cecile

Comments

Popular Posts