This and that

It’s been a long time, isn’t it? I tried to write something meaningful and interesting several times, but I coudn’t succeed. Even today, I wanted to write about the abdication of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, but the post turned out too political and… I don’t know, it was just not good, so I just passed.

Then I thought I should write about Adam Lambert and why he is so popular in Hungary. (Seriously, have you seen the statistics of his music videos? The most viewed in Hungary…) But to tell the truth, I have no idea. He is handsome, has good voice, and that’s all. And maybe the Hungarians don’t care about his sexual orientation.

After that I planned to introduce you the Hungarian nickname and diminutive system – for some reason, the Hungarian language can make a diminutive form from almost everything, and every given name has tons of (really, tons, often 10+) ’official’ nicknames.

So I planned all of this thing, and at the end, I still did nothing but wrote this… khm, something about what I didn’t do.

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts