Weekly cosmetology no.7 - Lighten moles

Hy guys!


I don't want to make two weekly no cosmetology late, so today's entry cannot be missing.
It's gonna be dedicated to the moles.
There are lot of people who think moles can be beautiful or nice, or wahtever.
The fate "blessed" me with them, and what can I say, I don't really like them.
I read a lot about how to make them disappear at home, with home made remedies but they aren't seem to be working.
My granny recommend me an other thing.
Use marigold or marigold extract. It moisturize your skin and lighten your moles.
It won't cause you light then red circles around the mole, and it's not that expensive. You can get it in any cosmetic shop like DM and so on.
Wish you luck.
And if you like your moles, or wants to know what are their meaning or what they are saying about you (if something like this even exist) visit this page :)
Good luck everybody,
         Cecile


Comments

Popular Posts