Weekly cosmetology no.6

Hy there guys, again!

 


As you could have noticed (I am really hope that someone noticed) yesterday my "Weekly cosmetology no.x" was missing. That day was Christmas Eve, no wonder, huhh?
But I'm ready to make up for the omission now :)
You may not be unconsious of the fact, that confidence is really attractive, but it is!
And one way to look like someone who's confident is to be in the right posture.
How to gain this?
It's lot more simple that you'd think.
Now, remember one of my weekly cosmetology in which I recommend you a type of exercise?
I simply complated that with this asana.
I have been doing this thing for less then a week so I can't warrant it's utility, but I will keep on doing this, and I will comment whether it's usefull or not.
I "hear" this everywhere and I really coming to get sick of it (facebook.... dozens of them, and almost all of them are meaingless), but I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas. Thruthfully.
Have a great time everyone and enjoy yourself.
So now, stop everything what you are doing, and go.
Turn off your laptop or computer.
Seriously.
I'll do the same thing :)
Bye, bye,
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts