With my little sis

Hy, guys! 

 

I have my little sis next to me, I helped her with the math homework, and now we are reading :). She's eight years of age, and she can be very cute when she is in a good mood. We used to share our room, but now I have my own. It's good, but sometimes I miss her, and since I moved from that room, we have become more ad more distant, so I am really happy to getting closer with her again.
We are watching an anime in the evenings, called Kaleido Star. Do you know this one? Or you don't watching these kind of stuff? I liked it when I was about... twelwe years old, I guess. I started to watch animes back then because the one named Oban Star Races. (And what about this one?)
My favourite character was Molly's mother, Maya, becaue she was so nice.
I remember, once my mom said me that children choose characters from their cartoons on the basis of who they'd like to be (That's why I loathe films like Twillight... But I think I have already mentioned thisXD).
So take a look if you are interesed:
Kaleido Star onilne
When I watch this moveis - even today - I feel like I'd like to fly.
Maybe it's became a little too "colourful" for me (it uses colors like pink and yellow, etc.) but the beauty remained.
I'd recommend it to anyone :).
And something different. On this very day, I'm accusing Dan Humphrey for being the gossip "girl". What do you think? It all fits. He is blessed really good writing skills, GG pretended that Serena doesn't even exist when she manipulated him against Blair, and in the last episode, he said to his fahter, that he has a plan! A plan, that he had the whole time!
So what do you think?
The music a listened to while I was composing this: nothing, because my little sis are reading the Harry Potter beside me, and I do not wanna distrube her.
My mood: statisfied (ot at least would be if the internet had funcionate better).
A lot of thanks to flipcard for displaying my imagine :3.
Bye, bye readers,
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts