Weekly cosmetology no.3 - Mornings

Hy, guys!


To say the truth, I'm really not in the mood to write a new arcticle. Why? Beause I have attend to school yesterday too (actually it was Saturday!) and today I went to my dance lesson, then to the math. So I am extremly tired, and english isn't my native language, anyway I'm just far too tired to draw up my toughts...
It would be lot more easier to just think them and publish it - only if I wanna - in that instant. But I guess it's  not possible yet.
So till that time, I have to write my post manually about beauty. However today's entry isn't directly connected to beauty. It's about how to survive the morning easier. But if you looks like an excaped zombie, you obviously won't be as beautiful as you can when you aren't tired.
I'd like to state, that if you don't sleep at least 7 hours a day for weeks, there's no treatment what will make you appear like a totally fresh people. I'm not a magician and I'm not supposed to reedem our poor world.
1, sleep as much as possible.
2, If you'r alarm clock rings, don't shut it down and lay back to your bed. It's a musn't!!! Get up and wash your face with cold water. It will be better. 
3, Choose a loud and hatful music for your alarm, not your favourite music! Choose a funky one!
4, If you want a relaxed skin, use this method achieve it (picture below).
Morning Facial Massage for relaxed skin

Before you start to massage your skin make sure that your hands and your face is clean! It's an important step, what you musn't omit if you don't wanna have acnes on your face!
You can apply moisturizer, to save time.
I do not understand japanese too, but if you ask me, the pictures on the right makes it clean, what have to be done. (You have to read it from the right to the left).







5, Have a cup of tea or coffee, but if don't want them to color your teeth a little from day to day, wash your teeths after drinking.
6, Chewing gum. Peppermint flavoured. When you get out to the fresh air, you will breath in the freshness itself, I experianced this, and no it's not a commercial X'D.
7, For the most of us it's nearly impossible to exercise in the morning, but do, if you can. It gives you impetus :3. Start with an easy one, if you start with a hard one, you are really likely to give it up after a few days, and it's easier to keep up with your exercises if it becames the part of your daily routine :).
8, You can make your dark circles under you eyes  - in case of lack of sleep - disappear by putting on them used and cooled green tea filters, cold spoons or slices of cucumber. And of course, you can try to cover them with make up. Furthermore I you believe it takes to too much time to get rid of them, I can suggest you long-term methods too., for example: place more pillows under your head, drink more water, don't strain your eyes, and be aware that it takes more time.
The music what kept me awake when I was composing this: Jennifer Lopez - Papi
My mood: sleepy, tired, exhauseted, worn-out... What else can it be? Hmmm.
Good luck super ladies and best wishes from
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri.

Comments

Popular Posts