A peaceful Sunday

Hy, guys!


I sat here eating yummy cake made by our father, and I was just killing my time on our beloved blog, when I realized, that I have made a mistake... Today is Sunday. Yesterday was Saturday. Saturday, not Sunday. When is my "weekly cosmetology no.x" should be posted? On SUNDAY. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.....
Enough!
That point is that I confused the two days. Jeh, geez, but it's weekend guys! It's do not matter that much if I confuse that two days, isn't it? NO!! It really matters!!! Bloody hell!
So why does it matters? Why?
Because I have my things to attend to on the weekends to (school on Saturday, dance lessons on Sunday and so on). For a half a year ago. This sitaution getting worse. And now, owing to this fact, I confusing the days. OMG!
The drawback about it is that it's scary, but on the other hand, it's an incredibly good thing. It shows that I do have life, and it's fantastic!
Yesterday, when I was looking for presents in one of B-city's plaza, in the Media Markt I found a 3D tv. What made it special was that they played the Super Junior's Mister Simple!
I was thrilled!
Since when they are playint this kinf of MV-s in a shop like Media Markt? And it was far more better then in the movies!!
Do you know this track?



I ended up having a new life goal :3! I want that TV *__________*!
By the way, I'm thinking about making a lisf out of my life goals. Even if I don't make them come true, maybe one that, when I will be older, I minght be smiling and readint that list. I can imagine that this list will remind me what I have to achieve. People tend to forget important things just because they are just drifint with the tide, forgetting what it important.
Oh, and speaking of lists, I'm going to make an achievement list. This will make me more self-confident, and like this I will aiming to achive even more next year. Good method, don't you think? :P
The music I listened to while I was composing this: Isn't it obvious?
My current mood: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, calm, I think :D
And flipcard also displayed my picture*.*  Nice day :3
By, my beloved readers,
          Cecile, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts