Against the world

Do you know that feeling, when you are sure that the whole universe conspired against you? When you wake up, the sky is gray and it is raining, you miss the bus and thus you are late from school, where you have to write a test or have a lot of homework, etc. Then you see your crush with someone else, your parents get angry because of you, and so on. So the whole world turned against you, but if it weren’t enough, above all you are really unlucky and you cannot see the end of this apocalypse.

What should you do? Well, since you can’t defeat the world and since you cannot start anything because it will turn into a catastrophe, just watch dramas or listen music. Here are my tips for the „against the world” songs.

1. DBSK 동방신기 ? (Keep Your Head Down)
Maybe it’s just me, but when I hear this song, I become so angry that I forget all of my other problems. It is mostly thanks to the background and the lyrics of the song (I cannot help myself, but associate it with the break up of DBSK), but the upbeat helps a lot too. Sometimes I could imagine myself as Darth Vader marching on the Death Star while I listening KYHD. Fortunately (for the world) I am not a Sith, nor a Jedi.

2. Co-ed School 남녀공학 – Too Late

In the case of love disappointments. Just be strong, keep your head up (haha, see the irony with the first point?) and tell yourself that you are the winner, and the other part doesn’t deserve you. It is a lie, of course, but at least it can help you to feel better.

3. Big Bang – Monster
When you believe that the world is unfair. Indeed it is, but instead of you scream and swear, let Big Bang curse and tell the world that you are not a monster, and you shall not be treated worse than those bastards outside. And meanwhile you can watch and hear T.O.P.

4. Show Luo 羅志祥 – Runner
When you feel weak and you think that you have no enough energy for anything, and everbody ignores you. Do not listen to yourself, but do listen to him, because can stop you (nobody can stop you).

5. And lastly, read our blog! ☺

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts