Weekly cosmetology no.2

Hy guys!

 

I'm thinking about setting up a "beauty department" in this blog; I'd write beauty advices maybe every Sunday. Sounds good? I hope so! :D
So boys or mens I reccommend you to stop reading in this insant!

 What do you think about this picture? Beautiful isn't is? 

So this week's topic is about how to make your depilate long lasting and less painful if you use wax Strips or epilator. (This is kinda awkward, isn't it?)
1, Exfoliate your body
This process will not only make you skin more smoother but also will get out the little hairs under the top layer of your skin, so that it will lasts longer.
2, Take a hot bath
A hot bath expands the pores so it's less more painful and more effective. (And you can get rid of the body scrub ^.^)
3, You're ready
Do the depilation itself, I don't recommend you to tense your skin with your hands, it will only tear the hair apart, this way it won't get out of it's place, what won't proved you a beautiful upshot.
4, Moisturize your body
It's a very important step if you don't wanna end up having itchy skin, expecially in winter, don't skip it!





If you don't wanna buy a body scrub, it recommend you this page to choose one, or here you can find the honey body scrub which doesn't requires anything special.
If you would like to see my previous beauty entry, visit this page.
The music I'm currently listening to: Park Jung Min - Give me your love
My mood: I'm delighted by the view of my room. I love the night scenery :3.
Good Luck!
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts