Concentration

Hy world!

I don't know about you, but I'm serously awful when it comes to concentration
...
 ...
I tried ti figure out, how can I solve this problem of mine? So I did the same what a girl would do at this time like this. I looked up for a method in the internet. And guess what, I found a pretty good one :D!
Now, in this post I'm about to introduce it to you, but first I'd like you to notice that I just translated a method I wasn't the one whu think up it.
(Actually I have my method too, but it mybe not available for everybody. I dance. If you dance, you must concentrate to three things. 1. your legs, arms, etc. 2. the music 3. your partner(s). I still have a long way to go, but it helped me)
My sourece - it's hungarian, and I'm not sure if you understand it or not
So: Place the illustration 1,5m against you. Watch the black point for 30 seconds or more, meanwhile pay attention to the colourful circles with your pheripheral vision. Do not look away.

method no.1

You can also try out the second one. I have to admit, that I couldn't get through to this one T.T. All you have to do is place the pictor 1m away against you, place your forefinger between the two circles, and look through it. Not at the finger, just towards it. If you did this, you expected to see four circles... (I was like: NO way! I couldn't do it...). If you accomplished that you should unite the 2 circle in the middle... You did it succesfully, if you get a cross. Good luck. In the illustration you can see, how should it look like :).

method no.2
The music I was listening to...: DBSK - Catch me
I'd like to add that, it worth check up on the english subtitled version :). Unless, you understand... O.o
My mood: Oh, this is a good question. It's indeterminable, this time ^.^.
Best wishes from;
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri


Comments

Popular Posts