A new favourite singer

Hy Guys!


Next day it's one of my friend's birthday so I have been out to buy a cake :). We bought her a finger clock, or whatever. I don't really know how to call it X'D. I hope she will like it :).
It was so cold ourside, it felt like I had been walking for hour, and now I'm fuckin exhausted....
So when I got home, I made chocolate cream, snached some waffle's and turned on my (so loved) computer. I was just hangin around on facebook and in the end, I found this picture:


Aron Kwak (곽아론)
I saw the heart, and  I had a heart attack. I was flabbergasted, I dropped my yummy waffle. I fall in love. Again. He is truly handsome, and cute *.*. I become a fangirl out of the blue in no minute (what a shame... T.T). Never mind. Truly, I admit, I have known him, but I tought that the other member of the band was more... handsome. At first I didn't really notice him...
It took no time for me, to realize, that his band mate was far too self-centered for me. Actually I had enough with boastful men... For a really really long time. Dot. But back to the topic after I realized that the other one (JR - NU'EST) has been in a really long term realtionship (double infinity maybe). He is deeply in love with the camera. So I neglected the band for a while. But I'm sure, now it'll change.
I know, that we only have no exist readers, but please, if one of my no exist readers actually exist, watch these vids:
NU'EST - Face
NU'EST - Action
NU'EST - Not over you
In my opinion, the best one is the Face, but Aron is the cutest in the not over you :3, when he gives paw to the little dog, and of cousre when he smiley with that gentle expression on his face (oh, how can I somethings like this.... I'm really gone mad.... Could the extremly cold weather cause this?? O.o).

Here is the finger clock or whatever.

The music I was listening to before I've gone crazy: The Sript - Hall of fame
SIncerely this one was showed me by one of my classmates, a lot of thanks for him, I love this song. The lyrics and the music too. Fantastic. My best part is "You could walk straight through Hell with a smile" :).
My other favourite singers are: Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, Ueda Tatsuya, Kamenashi Kazuya, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Madonna (at least in the past she was), David Guetta, Cascada, Basshunter, Miley Cyrus, Inna, Chris Crocker
My favourite bands: Nightwish, SHINee, JYJ, Cinema Bizarre, Within Temptation (Memories*.*), KAT-TUN, DBSK, Sonata Arctica, 2NE1, Bigbang
This is for today. Bye bye.
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts