Men on my mind – again

Hy, world!

 


Do you remember that I did not recommended the series called "Revenge"? Actually, I have to admit, that I came to like one of the characters so much, that I continued watching it X'D. Namely Nolan Ross. Come on guys, he is not that hot, but his personality.... Awhhhh. Here's him:
Nolan Ross
So I was so happy till it turned out, that he's bisex. Yeah. I don't know why, but the people I came to like always turn out to be gays, bisexes, evils, or something like this. I'm goin crazy (Now imagine, what could have Alla commited? O.o Or what she's planing to?? Help meee!).
It was the worst, when I realized that how cute and gorgeous is Adam Lambert. I already know, that he's gay... The gays (I mean men) must be happy to know him amoung them.... T.T
Just take a look at him:
My favourite picture of Adam Lambert :)


I don't know whether you saw the "My girlfriend is a Gumiho" (내 여자친구는 구미호) or not, but sincerely, what do you think about him? Because in my opinion, he is super sexy :3. And he is guitarist. He was in a band called TRAX, but he quited,  owing to his admitted, that he is - brace yourself - gay X'D.

No Min-woo
So I this entry was planned to be about how unlucky I feel times like this (not matter that I'm surely won't ever meet neither of them), but today - by chance - I found a brand new vid from Adam Lambert. Just before I started writing. Strangre, huh? Never mind. After I watched this vid, I reconsidered the topic. Not matter how much it seems to be a teenage girl's crying about her saddness caused by the sexy superstars, but I'd like to highlight, it's not. 


I realized, be whoever you'd like to be, or who you are, a love you guys, no matter what. Romantic, huhh? Maybe. Is it too romantic? For sure...
But seriously, I know two person - this time I personally know them -  who are gay. To be honest, I noticed, that they are far more nice (both of them are men, but they don't know each other) than the most of men I know. I wondered why, and according to my theory it is because they have to get accepted their orientation by the others, and when the others start with a clean state, they don't. Or maybe (even if I wish, they wouldn't) they've been bullied, or go through harder times, in the end they got nicer and understand people more. Maybe, I don't know exactly :).
The music I'm currently listening to: Big Bang & 2NE1 - Lollipop
The mood I'm in: relaxed, a little sleepy
Greeting from the absent minded:
         Cecile, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts