Series time for Cecile


Hy world!

Goo Jae Hee and Kang Tae Joon

Uhmm, I love this picture soooo much! :D So happy and so gentle :3
 Today I finished the To the beautiful you (아름다운 그대에게) series on Dramacrazy. And what can I say? It was fantastic and really enjoyable. I could recommend it to anyone, even to those who have seen the Hanazakari no kimitachi e - 花ざかりの君たちへ. (I mean the first one... not the second). Though if you ask me I'd say they over fulfilled the let's-be-modern thing, the ending - even if it's a little clicé and expectable - are better than in the Japanese one, and the main characters more lovely together. At least in my opinion. I'm still under the influence of this drama, I also can't stop to listening to it's theme song, J-min's Stand up. The song is just good, but a too short, I would prefer if it was longer. (Don't you know, who is the guitarist? He's kinda hot :3).
Recently I started to other series too - Arrow and Revenge - but they were so boring that I can't even describe.
Arrow was the worse. Oh, my God, please, Robin Hood  I nowadays? With an arrow? Honestly I do love Batman - no, guys, not the cartoon - but seriously, he is fighting with feasible weapons... Okay, okay, yeah, he is sexy... But there are better series with more exciting plots, what includes sexy men. Although there was a genius sayin in this series, what I loved to hear:
Friend: As your adjutant I recommend Carmen Golden.
Oliver: Which one is she?
Friend: The one who looks like the chick in Twilight.
Oliver: What's Twilight?
Friend: So better not to knowing!

Muhahha *_____*. Fine, good one.
And Revenge... Uhm, it will turn out to be bad, anybody can tell who saw one episode of the series. I admit, it's plot is kinda good. And there are sexy and interesting characters... But why would I watch it, when I know for sure, that my favourite ones will be killed in no time? :/
I still can't decide to watch it or not, but by now I'm dying to see the new episode of Gossip Girl *.*.

          Cecile, who did the csiribire

Comments

Popular Posts