Another fine day

Do you remember my previous post about a nice day? This day of mine was also a fine day (was? it is still is, and that’s the problem, but let’s not run so forward).

First, if I wrote about Han Geng and his nomination to MTV EMA, then I have to mention that he actually won in the ’Best Worldwide Act’ category. Congratulations! I am sincerely happy and I think he really deserved it. Again congratulations!

Second, I was able to watch the new episode of The King of Dramas. Do you know this drama? Although I am afraid that around the 10th episode I will be no longer fond of the whole thing, but now I am in the „muhaha, this is hilarious”-stage right now.

Third, I felt myself so lucky today. Without new music releases, without meeting a handsome guy. Just myself and the way I am living.

So, this was my fine day! I know it is not as interesting and fun as Cecile’s men, so those who read this post, I am really thankful and I hope that you had and have and will have a lot of lucky and fine days.

And now, that I wrote all these things, I am going to go and ruin my fine day. But there are things I must have to do, even though I know they are meaningless.

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts