Get rid of your glasses!

Hy, guys!



As you can guess from the title, this entry is about how to get rid of your glasses, or - at least -  how to make your seeing lot more better. I don't mean the dressy ones.... of course :D.
I have this method, I learnt from my mother, who has problems when it comes to look more distant. I had the another kind of difficulty seeing. But no longer :D.
no more glasses (before you ask, it's not me)

I saw a doctor today, I checked my  eyesight, and they said I was a Eagle Eye. Hurraaay!! :D
I couldn't say - even if you'd like to - how much time does it take. It depends on a lot of things: in what condition your eyes in, how long do you keep on doing this, what period of time you carry on doing the exercise at once, etc.
But I can garantuee, that this is very, very useful.
The exercise itself:
1, Close your eyes.
2, Imagine the 1. picture.
1. picture

3, Follow the shapes from the picture with your eyes (move it up and down, up and down, etc.), do it for 2 or 3 minutes.
4, Don't open your eyes, and imagine the 2. picture.
2. picture

5, Follow the shapes from the picture with your eyes, do it for 2 or 3 minutes.
It's only takes about 5 minutes a day! 
I have been doing this for about a year (I did this scarcely) and today they said that I don't need glasses anymore!
Be sexy ladies! (Or should I include gays if I offically accepted them in my previous entry?)
To set the mood, I'm currently listening to: Adam Lambert - Beg for mercy (Sexyyyyyy O___o :3)
The mood I'm in: energic, happily, eating my home-made facial mask, because it's yummy :3
Before my entry correction I was watching this. Alla... what have you done? T.T I bet, tomorrow afternoon I will be watching Star Wars.... OMG!
Good Luck!
         Cecile, the one, who did the csiribiri

Comments

Popular Posts