A mai nap „jósága” – Try to find it!



What was good in this very day?

Well, officially this day hasn’t ended yet, and probably I still have some hardships to face with, but there were moments which made may day sweet and endurable. Today it was raining, and although Cecile does love rain, you cannot say the same thing about me. So it rained a lot, but I have a beautiful and huge umbrella – még egyszer köszönöm, anyu!

So, the first thing is the teaser of Nillili mambo by Block B! I am already in love with that song. (Although sometimes Block B used to trick me, for example with Freeze and Tell them, because they used other songs with the music video teasers, but both of them – Freeze, Tell them, Halo and Wanna B – caught my heart, so I forgive.) What I would like to say is I really anticipate their new album… and this Nillili-something.

The second thing is nothing else but – further music, of course. Once somebody said that „music is my life”. In my case, not life but mood. If I start the day with a good song, I see everything in light and take it easy (until the first unlucky thing happens, mostly missing the bus). So, today’s first song was Open the door by rookie group Wonder Boyz. When I first heard it, it resembled a lot to Roly Poly by T-ara (or at least I found the similarity). However, I grew to like the song, it is catchy and somehow masculine at the same time. Oh, and the circus-theme of the MV is really cool – or I am just simply fond of circus, like in the case of Midnight Circus by Sunny Hill.

 Well, these were my „lucky stars” for today. I hope you had and will have a nice day too.

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts