When I have too many ideas to write about

I have so many ideas about what to write in my head, but when it comes to implementing, it is difficult to write about anything at all. So I decided to make a list if my plans and ideas, and maybe later I can do some of them, or Cecile gets inspiration and does them (haha, sorry, Cecile), or they will remain only ideas and thoughts.

1. The losing of style
Oppan 강남 style! Just kidding, I won’t mention Gangnam style, I would like to write about how the K-pop songs are becoming more and more similar to each other and how the groups become more and more sablonos (means ’trite’).

2. Poems of songs
I like to love the lyrics of a song. Sometimes they are almost like a poem, sometimes they just say true and important things, and sometimes the meaning itself is beautiful. I plan to collect my favourite parts. One of my ever-favourite is Monster by Big Bang and another is The Great Artist (大藝術 / Dà yìshùjiā) by Jolin Tsai.

3. Crazy Hungarian / Buggyant magyar
The interesting and sometimes silly parts of Hungarian language.

4. Petite Française à la mandopop
Basically I would write this article on the music video of Spying On You Behind The Fence (柵欄間隙偷窺/ Shānlán jiànxì tōukuī nǐ) by Jolin Tsai (no surprise, right?). It soon became on if my most loved songs from her, as it has some kind of Amélie, French chanson and circus (!) feeling. And it is still mandopop and in Chinese.

5. Some movie stuff
This is the most vague among all. I have watched a lot of Chinese, Japanese and Korean movies, and I would like to do something with this experience, however, I don’t now how. So I am still thinking.

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts