My unlucky day shout for revenge

Hy buddys!


Yeah, it's true, Alla was right. I really do love rain. But I loathe the time before rain. It gives me a really hard time... I have direful headache. So what to do to avoid it's symptoms? And to get rid of the pain?
The first solution would the medicines. But did you know that the most of them don't dissolve? You didn't? Then you should check up.
I chose the second one: to drink a lot of water. Actually I did not drink water but tea. Two and a half litre of  it (I know it for sure, because I drank it from a Coca-Cola's glass). Before going to bed. Oh God, it's a really-really bad-bad idea, believe me. I can't sleep at all, because I always had to go to the bathroom... T.T. And the most funniest part of my sad story is that, when I first entered the bathroom, I heard a freakin hateful voice and the light went out... You can imagine. I didn't started to replace the bulb, so....
In the morning, when I was quite pissed off, I decided to get my own back. This case shouted for a bloody revenge.
What had I done to the nefarious bulb?
Here's the result:



Awful, yeah? Mission completed.
The music which I listen to while I am composin this: Arash - Broken Angel 
Because it's beautiful, furthermore Alla always post something about music, therefore I must do so ^.^.

Greetings from the unlucky one; Cecile.

Comments

Popular Posts