When I need cute music…

I simply listen, but if there weren’t a twist, this article would be never exist too. So let’s do the csiribiri!

Okay, so firstly I have to admit that I really don’t like aegyo or kawaii or whatever cute songs, concepts, etc. Half of my dislike is just female jealousy, but the other half is because of numerous and various reasons. But sometimes I need some not so serious, happy and light music, with a vivid MV and pretty clothes. At those times there are two options.

Option.1
            I give up my plans for watching MVs, and instead of that I search some reality shows with my favourite singers, groups or actors, and try enjoying those.

Option.2
            I watch co-ed groups’ MVs – the best ones in my opinion are Lollipop by Big Bang and 2ne1 and Bbiribbom bberibbom by Co-ed School. I know, Big Bang and 2ne1 actually aren’t one group, but still The main reason why I love this kind of music is that the boys presence can balance the girls’ over-cuteness. I mentioned in my article about T.O.P. that I am not fond of the rap parts, but the „environment” created by the co-ed singing makes the male rap parts outstanding and loveable – the female lines somehow emphasize them.

And there is an option.3 too… but that is my secret, haha.

by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts