Prince Dodo

Okay, sorry buddies, but I'm going to come up with a really cliché topic. Enviromental protection. Am I hear it well? Do my non-exist fans ask why? Oh, why? Obviously because I'm madly in love with polar bears :3.
I think this disease of mine started when I was born and I got my lovely teddy bear, called Prince Dodo. I still have him by my side. So to protect the so-important-love-of-mine we should talk about environmental protetction. Seriously.
Is it matter if I include that with protecting the enviroment you can save money? Because today this is the main inspiration for people. 
An other motivator:
1, Turn off unneeded lights even when leaving a room for a short time.
2. Unplug seldom used appliances.
3, Wash clothes with warm or cold water instead of hot.
(According to the grannys advice, you coul use lemon or vinegar to get rid of smirches)
4, Keep room temprature higher in summer and lower in the winter.
5, Use traps instead of rat and mouse poisons and insect killers.
6, Water grass early in the morning.
7, Copy and print on both sides of paper.
8, Use e-mail instead of paper correspondence.
9, Use recycled paper.10, Walk or ride your bike instead of driving (of course just if it's possilbeXD)
11, Don't wash dishes with the water running continuously.
12, Replace old toilets with new ones that use a lot less water. (Kust if you have the money.)
13, Maintain and repair durable products instead of buying new ones.
14, Use cloth napkins instead of paper ones.
15, Keep as much plant as you can (if you have one) taker care of your garden.
As for me, I will do everything for my favourite animals!
Cecil, eho did the csiribiri.
The music I listening to right now:



Just beacuse.... I have been singing JYJ since the morning, but Alla will tell you. At least, I hope soXD.

Comments

Popular Posts