The reason of singing JYJ

Cecile is really tricky, because now I have to tell the reason why we were singing JYJ all day. My morning started with Cecile and JYJ, as we were watching the JYJ documentary Come On Over together. I know why I love them so much, but this movie reminds me again and again the reason. I love them since Mirotic, when they were still the part of DBSK.  Although their breaking up made me sad, but I prefer them as JYJ to being with SM Entertainment. They are happy, they can choose their own music style, they can write their own music, they can do what they want (like the acting in dramas and in musical). They can be creative – not only with their music, but with their other activities, such as this movie, the photo exhibition, etc. –, they can have a tour wherever and anytime they want, they could made one of the best music videos with In Heaven, and they…

Let’s just say I know they are not perfect and have mistakes, but I still respect them and I still think they are wonderful persons. And apart from that I am really thankful them to make my day (and other days as well) better and nicer.


가끔 힘들고 기분이 슬픈데 JYJ때문에 항상 좋아진다. 고맙다.


by Alla

Comments

Popular Posts